If your exchange fails, the page will be updated to look like this:
There’s a variety of reasons why your exchange might have failed. Here are some of the common ones:
- Your deposit was below the minimum amount.
- The payout address or memo you provided was invalid.
- For fixed-rate exchanges: your deposit did not fit into the 20-minute window.
- One of the coins involved in the exchange was disabled.
- An internal error occurred.
For details, please contact our support team. We will be able to help you figure out the issue and decide on the next course of action.
If the information on this page does not answer your question, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are available 24\7!