The exchange process begins on the front page of ChangeNOW.
Important! Before you proceed, please ensure the URL in your browser’s address bar is exactly https://changenow.io! Phishing websites frequently attempt to impersonate popular exchange platforms by copying their layout and using a similar web address.
Step 1: Select the flow
You can choose to exchange your funds either via classic rate flow or the fixed-rate flow. Both are available at the top of the exchange widget on the home page.
Step 2: Select parameters
- Choose the currency you would like to deposit for the exchange from the ‘You Send’ drop-down list. You can scroll the list of available currencies or type in the name/ticker.
- Type in the amount you would like to exchange.
- Choose the currency you would like to buy in the ‘You Get’ drop-down list. In the same menu, you will see the estimated amount you will receive.
- Click ‘Exchange’. You will be taken to the exchange page.
Step 3: Enter payout information and send the deposit
- Check the currencies and amounts in the widget one more time. You can amend this information if you wish.
- Enter your preferred payout address into the provided input box. This address is where ChangeNOW will send your funds after the exchange is completed. If needed, for several currencies, you can enter an extra ID (also referred to as memo/destination tag/payment ID, etc.).
- Check that your payout address is valid and does not contain typos.
- For specific pairs, additional information will be displayed in the gray notification boxes above the confirmation button. We urge you to pay attention to such notifications to ensure your exchange is processed without issue.
- Click ‘Next’, check the information one more time, and click ‘Confirm’ to create the order.
Send the deposit
After the transaction has been created, an address will appear. It’s a ChangeNOW address, and it’s where we expect to receive the deposit from you.
We will wait for your deposit for about 24 hours if you have chosen a classic-rate exchange, after which our system will not be able to recognize it. If you cannot make a deposit within this period, create a new exchange.
If you want to exchange funds at a fixed rate mode, the waiting time for a deposit is 20 minutes. Please be attentive and send funds immediately after creating an exchange.
Important! For some currencies, we use one deposit address for all orders and thus require a memo to be specified for your deposit transaction. This memo is displayed right under our deposit address.
If it is not specified, our system will not recognize the deposit, and the exchange will not go through.
Step 4: Exchange progress
All that’s left now is wait for your exchange to finish. Once we receive your deposit and it is confirmed, the status bar will change from ‘Confirming’ to ‘Exchanging’.
After we exchange your funds, they will be sent to your payout address. While sending is in progress, your exchange’s status will change to ‘Sending to you’.
The page will also display a warning if the exchange was not completed for some reason. In this case, we would kindly ask you to contact support to get more details about your order.
Step 5: Exchange is finished
Your exchange’s page will change to look as below after it is finished.
Congratulations! You have successfully exchanged your funds with ChangeNOW.
If the information on this page does not answer your question, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are available 24\7!