If you want to own a cryptocurrency, you need to store it somewhere. Different wallets are tailored specifically for different operations with the transactions. There are official wallets, web purses and other applications. For each currency you need to have a separate wallet. The wallet address is a unique combination of numbers and letters from 26 to 35 characters. It usually looks something like this: 17bkZPLB4Wn6F347PLZBR34ijhzQDUFZ4ZC.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to sign in to ChangeNOW?
- Do I have to pay any commission for your service?
- What is the recipient address?
- Where do I store my funds?
- Crypto wallets. What’s the deal?
- How to buy cryptocurrency with fiat through ChangeNOW?
- What is memo/destination tag/extra id and why do I need them?
- Can I make a profit with ChangeNOW?
- What is a cryptocurrency airdrop?
- How does the exchange work?