If you want to buy a coin, you need to send it to a specific wallet. Each coin has its own one. The recipient address is your wallet, to which the coin is transferred after the exchange.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to sign in to ChangeNOW?
- Do I have to pay any commission for your service?
- What is the recipient address?
- Where do I store my funds?
- Crypto wallets. What’s the deal?
- How to buy cryptocurrency with fiat through ChangeNOW?
- What is memo/destination tag/extra id and why do I need them?
- Can I make a profit with ChangeNOW?
- What is a cryptocurrency airdrop?
- How does the exchange work?