If you want to own a cryptocurrency, you need to store it somewhere. Different wallets are tailored specifically for different operations with the transactions. There are official wallets, web purses and other applications. For each currency you need to have a separate wallet. The wallet address is a unique combination of numbers and letters from 26 to 35 characters. It usually looks something like this: 17bkZPLB4Wn6F347PLZBR34ijhzQDUFZ4ZC.
Articles in this section
- How to exchange coins on ChangeNOW.io?
- How to buy cryptocurrency with fiat through ChangeNOW?
- Why do we ask for your email?
- How do I get a wallet address?
- How fast will my transaction be processed?
- Where do I store my funds?
- How to cancel a transaction?
- Why is the final amount of funds different from the initial amount?
- How long does it take for a transaction to be finished?
- What is the minimal amount for exchange?